Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Marine Corps OORAH


Hello all!

Here is my 2 cents to living in CA. I love my work with the Marines. Although, my battalion is mostly Navy Corpmen (Medics). Everyday is something different. I finally have a computer so you can drop me an email at ButlerSaegerAE@1fssg.usmc.mil. My RPSN (Religious Programing Specailist) Seaman Alexander Hoffman from Texas is aboard and getting things together on his end. He is my Admin person in garrison and my bodyguard in field. He is 20 years old and carries a large M-16 in the field to provide protection for his chaplain, since the Navy will not let me have a weapon. Probably, a good idea!
My day is filled with meetings, briefs, personal counseling and the random fun event. My office is in the shadow of the Marine Air Group and the live fire weapons range, which means it is never quiet at my office. Next week we will be doing a NBC (nuero-bio-chemical) confidence excerise. In Marine Corp terms that means that they are going to Gas us. Oh goody, and before 7:00 am.

No comments: