Tuesday, July 17, 2007

News from the left coast

As you probably noticed, not much in terms of updates on this site. That should change by the end of the week. I have not been able to connect the camera to the computer in some time. Basically no pictures. Those are the things that get me to write in.

Also, been slammed with school. Starting the process of nursing school. Doing basic anatomy (learning the names of all of these wonderful body parts). You need to know the name of your arteries and veins, I can tell you (well at least by the end of this week maybe, it's what we are studying)

I ordere a cf card reader that I can put in the computer in place of the floppy drive. At least that way we can plug the card in and get the pictures off of it.

Hope you are all doing well....

No comments: